It is only January, but most of our minds are already looking at the next getaway!
Most of us still can’t get enough of our year-end vacations (we can never get enough of holidays). Well, things are going to change in 2019 because you can now travel the world without breaking the bank.
A simple infographic – Best Travel Deals in 2019
Presenting to you – Seedly’s best travel deals of 2018 (so far). Not only did we curate the best deals for air ticket discounts, but we’ve also created a simple infographic, so you know when to book your tickets and when to fly off.
TL;DR: Here are the best travel deals 2019 for you:
- Most worth it:
Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to Bangkok, Bali, Phuket, Ho Chi Minh City, Yangon and many more starting at $158 (Book by 31 January 2019, Travel Period 7 February to 31 March 2019, Minimum 2 Passengers)
AirAsia to Kota Kinabalu, Chiang Rai, Jakarta from $48 (Book by 4 February 2019, Travel by 31 July 2019)
- Quick weekend getaway: KLM’s Dream Deals to Bali at $229 (Book by 4 February 2019, Travel from 13 February 2019 to 30 November 2019)
- Most flexible: Singapore Airlines’ Early Bird Sale (Book by 31 March 2019, Travel from 1 March 2019 to 30 June 2019)
If all else fails, one can also take a little escape from work by heading to Johor Bahru in 5 minutes.
Here are some articles that can help frequent travellers save money on their travels:
- How Do You Keep Your Foreign Currencies? 9 Ways For You To Keep Them Here.
- Best Money Changer in Singapore: Buy or Sell? Which Column To Look At?
- Airbnb vs Hotels: Which should Singaporeans choose?
- All You Need To Know About the YouTrip Card & its 0% Transaction Fee
Long Weekends In The Year 2019
We have also attached a calendar of all the long weekends in the year 2019 for your reference to help you better plan your trips.
Follow our Seedly communities, be active, and win a 3D2N All-Expense-Paid Trip to Bali for 2!