It is only January, but most of our minds are already looking at the next getaway!
Most of us still can’t get enough of our year-end vacations (we can never get enough of holidays). Well, things are going to change in 2019 because you can now travel the world without breaking the bank.
A simple infographic – Best Travel Deals in 2019
Presenting to you – Seedly’s best travel deals of 2018 (so far). Not only did we curate the best deals for air ticket discounts, but we’ve also created a simple infographic, so you know when to book your tickets and when to fly off.
TL;DR: Here are the best travel deals 2019 for you:
- Most worth it:
Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to Bangkok, Bali, Phuket, Ho Chi Minh City, Yangon and many more starting at $158 (Book by 31 January 2019, Travel Period 7 February to 31 March 2019, Minimum 2 Passengers)
AirAsia to Kota Kinabalu, Chiang Rai, Jakarta from $48 (Book by 4 February 2019, Travel by 31 July 2019)
- Quick weekend getaway: KLM’s Dream Deals to Bali at $229 (Book by 4 February 2019, Travel from 13 February 2019 to 30 November 2019)
- Most flexible: Singapore Airlines’ Early Bird Sale (Book by 31 March 2019, Travel from 1 March 2019 to 30 June 2019)
If all else fails, one can also take a little escape from work by heading to Johor Bahru in 5 minutes.
Here are some articles that can help frequent travellers save money on their travels:
- How Do You Keep Your Foreign Currencies? 9 Ways For You To Keep Them Here.
- Best Money Changer in Singapore: Buy or Sell? Which Column To Look At?
- Airbnb vs Hotels: Which should Singaporeans choose?
- All You Need To Know About the YouTrip Card & its 0% Transaction Fee
Long Weekends In The Year 2019
We have also attached a calendar of all the long weekends in the year 2019 for your reference to help you better plan your trips.
Whether you hate or love our investment content, give us your feedback!