What Is The News About:
- The Housing & Development Board (HDB) launched 8,748 flats for sales. Of which are 4,820 BTOs and 3,946 sale of balance flats.
- The BTO flats are in Woodlands, Yishun (I know right!), Bidadari and Geylang.
- In August, HDB will launch 3,850 flats in Sengkang and Bukit Batok.
Why It Matters To Seedly Users:
- This is especially important for Singaporeans looking to get a flat. The application period for new flats will be from 18 May to 24 May 2017.
- A two-room in Woodlands will cost about $73,000, and a four-room in Geylang at $489,000.
- Property prices peak near the third quarter of the year 2013 and declined ever since. If you are looking to buy a home, you may wish to check it out.
Source of news: Straits Times