< BACK TO MAIN BLOG1 min read
Brief: COE At 13 Months Low For Category A Vehicles
What Is The News About:
- In the latest bidding exercise held on Wednesday (May 24), most of the categories ended lower except for commercial vehicles.
- Premiums for Category A, cars up to 1,600cc and 130bhp, settled at 13-months low.
- Commercial vehicle is the only category which saw an increase of 17.6%.
- This is the second tender for the May to July period and a total of 8,151 bids were received, with a quota of 5,338 COEs available.
Why It Matters To Seedly’s Readers:
- For readers looking to purchase a car from category A, the new adjustments in COE can be an encouragement for your purchase.
- Business owners looking to get their vehicles for commercial use will require higher capital.
- If you are not looking to purchase a car or motorbike, there is always Uber or Grab.
Read more: https://blog.seedly.sg/your-uber-rides-might-be-hurting-your-wallet-more-than-you-think/
Check out our blog for more unbiased opinions on your personal finance journey.