FB LIVE: Could This Be The Future Of Money?
It can be pretty difficult to ignore the surge of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin taking over social media and traditional media alike. Many have been describing it as the modern day gold, in the tech-infused world of today.
With any good revolution, it is often split right down the middle, some claiming it to be tulip mania while others believing in its innate worth. Here are some famous supporters and critics of the digital currency, in this graphic by TechInAsia Andre Gunawan.
A scam or an inevitable future?
Even within our Seedly personal finance community, we have been having solid debates. Hence we decided to do our own Seedly community special panel discussion in our AMA – Ask me anything 3 with our local experts in this field of the blockchain, cryptocurrency, and bitcoin to bring you insights and understanding into this phenomenon via an FB LIVE.
Topics To Be Covered:
- Understanding Bitcoin and Blockchain technology
- How does this change the way we live and exchange value?
- What causes fluctuations in price and market?
- Should retail investors even consider this as an option?
- The new phenomenon of fund-raising ICOs and how to discern scams?
- Thoughts on the Future of money and economy
- And many more questions (asked by the community and you!)
FB LIVE Details:
- Date: 9 November, Thursday
- Time: 8pm – 9pm
- Format: Online Seedly Page Facebook Live
How To Register: Head over to this event page and indicate ‘Going’. You will be notified once we go live on next Thursday.
Anson Zeall, CoinPip
Alan Seng, TechInAsia
Alan has been documenting the Growth of the Blockchain eco-system and frontier technology. In his articles, he aims to analyze trends on the Blockchain economy and share his views on the state of the current crypto industry now.
He runs a Crypto resource center hub called MasterThCrypto with guides and introductory articles on the subject. In addition, he started a crypto-based hedge fund and occasionally writes for FORBES Middle East on crypto and Blockchain advances.
Whether you hate or love our investment content, give us your feedback!