Ever felt stuck in a situation you don’t know how to get out of?
It could have been a tricky personal decision or feeling stagnant at work…
Sometimes, you just have to change the way you approach the problem and things might just work out easily.
Source: all comics by The Woke Salaryman
Seedly Guest Contributor: The Woke Salaryman
For this series of comics that are related to all things personal finance, the Seedly team worked closely with The Woke Salaryman, to bring you useful sh*t which you can apply to your everyday life.
The Woke Salaryman is the brainchild of a Singapore-based duo that aims to help people reach financial independence early. It is the quintessential page for people living in Singapore who earn a median salary of $4,500 and didn’t inherit their fortunes from their parents.
If you have any questions with regard to personal finance and retiring early, feel free to discuss them with the Seedly Community here.
Read other comics by The Woke Salaryman:
- Do Right by Your New Year’s Resolutions & Fulfil Them!
- It’s Not Too Late to Fight Your Way out of Wage Slavery!
- There’s Nothing Passive About Passive Income!
- The Three Levels Of Responding To The PMD Ban
- What Most 20-Somethings Don’t Get About Investing
- Recessions Are Like Winter…
- Why The Woke Salaryman Is Shamelessly Downgrading…
- Why Travel By Bicycle – The Most Painful Way Possible
- Rich People Problems
- Common Singaporeans’ Saving Goals, Ranked By Feasibility