Seedly Easter Giveaway: Win A Pair Of Cathay Platinum Movie Suites Vouchers!
We’re just 2 days away from Good Friday and the start of a much deserved looooooong weekend that stretches into Easter Sunday.
While long weekends are ideal for leisurely 1-for-1 buffets (here are some halal options too, we got you fam!) and probably heading out to check out why everybody has 5,123,987 Insta-stories about the newly opened Jewel Changi Airport…
But hey, do you know what’s BETTER than long weekends?
🚨How about winning a pair of Cathay Platinum Movie Suite Vouchers (worth $76)? 🚨
With a slew of hit movies like Avengers: Endgame and Spider-Man: Far From Home, coming out in the next couple of months, those vouchers should come in pretty handy huh?
Read on to find out how you can stand a chance to win the Seedly Easter Giveaway!
What’s So ‘Good’ About Good Friday, And What’s Easter Sunday All About?
For Christians, Good Friday is a crucial day of the year because they remember the day Jesus willingly suffered and died by crucifixion as the ultimate sacrifice for our…
OH, WHO ARE WE KIDDING?
It’s good for all of us because long weekends are the perfect time to:
- Spend time with family and loved ones
- Sort out your personal finances, and maybe even
- Look at the recently announced long weekends for 2020 to start planning for a long overdue holiday (hint: take 4 days in May 2020 and disappear from work for 10 days. You’re welcome).
So, How Can I Win The Seedly Easter Giveaway?
If you correctly identify how many Easter eggs are hidden, you’ll stand a chance to win the Seedly Easter Giveaway!
So… Where are the Easter Eggs hidden?
- Watch this video of our office tour here and count the number of eggs that appear
- Follow our Seedly Blog and pay close attention to the articles that are published between 17 April till 21 April 2019 and see how many Easter Eggs you can find.
And just so you know what you’re looking for, here’s what the Easter Egg looks like:
FYI, this Easter Egg is just an egg-xample hor. Please do not count this. I repeat, DO NOT COUNT THIS egg ah.
Once you think you’ve figured out how many Easter eggs there are, head back to our Seedly Q&A Easter Sunday page and leave an answer by 21 April 2019, 2359H.
The winner will be the individual who gets the correct total number of Easter Eggs!
IF there’s more than one correct answer, we’ll select a winner at random!
The winner will be announced next Monday, 22 April 2019 at 1800H.
And as always, may the odds be ever in your favour.