19 Nov Event: A Beginner's Guide To Personal Finance, CPF and Investing 101
“How should I allocate my monthly pay?”
“What insurance do I really need on top of my CPF?”
“How do I know if I’m ready to start investing?”
Many of us have these personal finance questions when we start our working lives, and these questions are often left unanswered.
Presenting to you…
A Beginner’s Guide: Personal Finance, CPF & Investing 101
At Seedly, we believe strongly in no-sales, education-focused and simplified content for people living in Singapore. Especially if you remember our 1,200 pax sold out event earlier in March 2019. Thank you for your support! 🙏
As a way to say a big thank you to those who were waiting on the waitlist and also others who wanted to come down, we decided to do a special series for you! (at no cost)
Here are the details:
- Location: Lifelong Learning Institute, 11 Eunos Road 8, Level 1 Hall, Singapore 408601
- Date: Tuesday, November 19, 2019
- Time: 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
1) A Simple Framework To Be In Full Control Of Your Personal Finance Life
Speaker: Kenneth Lou, Co-founder Seedly
- Intro to the Seedly Money Framework
- Basics of budgeting and cashflow management
- What insurance do you really need in Singapore?
2) How To Win The CPF Game
Speaker: Loo Cheng Chuan, Founder 1M65 Movement
- Your CPF Scheme is simple. Here’s why.
- Tips, Hacks and Tricks to help you maximise your CPF
- The secret formula to reaching your $1M CPF goal by age 65
3) Step-by-Step Guide To Making Your First Investment In Singapore
Speaker: Sudhan P, Content Strategist, Investment Lead Seedly
- As a beginner to investing, what should I look out for?
- Intro to different investment options in Singapore
- How do you know you are ready to invest?
4) Panel Discussion – Investing Strategies In Singapore
Moderator: Yeap Ming Feng, Head of Content Seedly
- What are some strategies to adopt if I’m totally new?
- What are some big red flags of investments to be warned of?
- How to plan out your investing strategy which matches your risk profile?
- Sharing of panellists’ own investing experience and mindset
With Panel Speakers from SGX, IG Markets, POEMS & FSM
Food & drinks will be provided, so do come hungry!
Interested? Get your FREE Tickets here!
As with all Seedly events, you have to move quickly to get your limited tickets today. We look forward to seeing you there, thanks!
Proudly organised by: Seedly, Singapore’s Largest One Stop Personal Finance Platform
In Partnership with: SkillsFuture; Lifelong Learning Institute
Whether you love or hate our content... WE WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!