Asked on 21 May 2019
I agree with Vincent. It’s hard to keep track of credit card as there are always different promotions going on and also various types of cards.
Seedly blog did write an article on the best savings account (some tied to a credit card) to help you earn better interests.
You can check it out here.
That would be great. I believe I read something about that in dollars and sense. Howerver, credit cards promo are always changing. I find it hard to keep track. I think it would be good to choose a credit card that you prefer (cash back, miles, rewards) and stick to it. It free up quite a bit on the mental space and I would use the rest of the time to search for investments to build up a portfolio that creates a passive source of income.
Credit card is quite a floating game, the promo, t&c kept changing. On and off there might be new promotion hence News kids on the block coming out that offer good deals that can be the new favourite, but often they don't last, usually less than a year like (CIMB Visa Signature 10% cash back and BOC Family card).
What i think can be done is a few pointer on:
1) Where to find the best deal when applying ?
2) What to look out for when applying?
3) How to manage the bills repayment ?
4) How to mange between interest free installment and normal spending ?
5) How to manage between local use and travel credit card ?
6) How to beat the cash back game ?
7) How to ensure we get free waiver of annual fee all the time ?
I can share all of the above at the top of my mind if you wish to find out more etc.
Show More Products