Well, your article, your voice to be exact.
Thanks for your interest in contributing to Seedly!
If you’d like your writing to be featured on Seedly, simply send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributing To Seedly
The Seedly Vibe
At the core, Seedly aims to provide unbiased personal finance content to increase the financial literacy of general Singaporeans. Living in one of the most expensive cities, the need for Singaporeans to kick off their personal finance journey becomes even more important than it already is.
We believe that personal finance can be fun and interesting too! By adding a different spin to the usually ” dry” finance topics, we seek to make personal finance attractive and fun to read up on. The best way to get a sense of our content is read through our website.
“ Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go” -E.L.Doctorow
By sharing your knowledge, you are actually sharpening your thoughts too!
The Nitty Gritty
- Do not submit the same article more than once.
- Aim for 400 to 1,000 words. Write in a friendly style that’s fun to read.
- All articles must be in final form.
- State the name you wish to publish the article in. We will not change the name of the writer once the article is published. If you are submitting an anonymous piece, or under a pen name, do specify it in your Email.
- No self-promotion. Feel free to include a two-sentence bio at the bottom of your post. Share a bit about yourself and your experience. Do not spam your links or blindly encourage your own content or services.
- Photos should be properly credited and linked back to their original sources.
- By submitting your article, you have read and agree to Seedly’s Submissions Agreement.
Our content team will review each submission within two weeks of receiving it. From there we will decide on the article to publish. If you don’t hear back from us within two weeks, assume your article will not be published and feel free to submit another article. Submit your article to email@example.com