Got an interesting write-up you’d think will be perfect for Seedly’s blog?
Or, you’d like to share your knowledge in personal finance with our community?
Then send your submissions to [email protected]!
Your Voice Matters
At Seedly, your opinion matters in building our greater community.
Be it personal finance related or lifestyle tips, we’re actively looking for freelance writers willing to share their stories & experiences.
The Seedly Story
At its core, Seedly aims to provide unbiased personal finance content to increase the financial literacy of general Singaporeans.
We believe personal finance can be fun and interesting too! By adding a different spin to the usually “dry” finance topics, we aim to make personal finance attractive and fun to read up on.
Let’s Discuss Specifications
- Submissions should be based on unbiased opinions & preferably should not be used to sell a product or service.
- You may create your own infographics or artwork that are subject to our in-house designer’s approval.
- Topics included (but not limited to) are finance, lifestyle or inspirational stories.
- Article write-ups can be as long/short as you’d like but kindly keep to the world limit! A good range to start with is between 600 to 1000 words.
- Photos should be appropriately credited & linked back to their original sources.
- By submitting your article, you have read & agreed to Seedly’s Submission Agreement.
Our content team will review each submission within two weeks of receiving it. From there we will decide on the article to publish. If you don’t hear back from us within two weeks, assume your article will not be published and feel free to submit another article.
A Final Note
As a gauge, we’ll review each submission within two weeks. On that note, we’ll actively reach out to our writers to inform them of their successes or failures & how they can improve future submissions!