Note: This is in no way a sponsored post. All opinions are strictly our own.
It’s happy days ahead, because Amazon today announced the launch of eCommerce site Amazon.sg in Singapore – and with it, free delivery on eligible orders with a minimum spend of S$40.
Here’s the other bonus: expect speedy delivery times of between two to three days on your purchase.
Better yet if you’re a Prime member, because you’ll enjoy the following perks:
- Free domestic one-day delivery with no minimum spend (on eligible items)
- For Amazon International Store orders, free international shipping on eligible products over S$60.
We’ll discuss Prime perks in greater detail below.
Best Discounted Items on Amazon.sg
With so large a selection of categories, though, where should you start?
We’re here to help with that; these are some exclusive deals on Amazon.sg you might want to consider:
- Consumer Electronics: 30% off brands including Bose, Sonos and Fitbit (!!)
- Newly-released video games: Up to 20% off
- Toys: 20% off selected toys including top board games, LEGO and Nerf
- Baby Products: 30% off brands including Philips Avent and Maxi Cosi
- Books: 25% off bestsellers and a range of children’s books, including those from Book Depository
Is Amazon.sg The Same As Amazon Prime?
In short: no, although being an Amazon Prime member allows you to reap more benefits from Amazon.sg, and the Amazon ecosystem as a whole.
Amazon.sg is an online megastore (that can be accessed via desktop or mobile app), but it also functions as a platform for Singapore businesses to sell their products.
So if you’re an Amazon.sg customer, you might want to consider getting Amazon Prime membership. For S$2.99/month, you’ll enjoy the following benefits – in addition to the previously mentioned free one-day delivery:
- 30-min early access to promos
- Access to Prime Now, an online grocery delivery service that guarantees you receive your order within two hours – and includes free delivery!
- Access to Prime Video
How To Get Amazon Prime For Free
New sign-ups enjoy a month-long trial – and sure, it’s not forever…but we’d never turn down a steal.
Would you use Amazon.sg, and why? Tell us in our Seedly Personal Finance Community Page on Facebook!